Regional Sales Manager – Rockies
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for increasing and managing sales of Electrolab products in a defined territory (Colorado/Wyoming/North Dakota/Utah) through the management, promotion, training, and support of new and existing sales channel partners and end-users.
Specific tasks include sales and marketing to channel partners and end-users, account management, project planning and basic service. This position demands excellent work habits, superior communications, a technical aptitude, and a high level of professional ethics. The Regional Sales Manager will lead the Electrolab team in introducing new technologies to the marketplace, lead field trials and manage end-user and channel partner expectations. Markets covered include Oil/Gas, Rail, Energy, Chemical and Utilities.
- Achieve sales, profitability, and partner activity objectives.
- Establish relationships/accounts with new end users, Sales Channel Partners and Service Partners.
- Meet assigned target sales volume and strategic objectives in new and assigned partner accounts.
- Work closely with Electrolab Inside Sales, Sales Channel Partners and direct end users to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Train assigned channel partners, their installation partners/contractors, and end-users with respect to existing products and new technologies. Training will include skills needed for product sales, troubleshooting, technical support, installation, etc.
- Provide installation and startup assistance to end users and sales channel partners
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Manage potential channel conflict with other sales channel partners by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Directly interface with Electrolab Product Management team in defining new products and enhancements to existing products for the Electrolab product portfolio.
- Execute new product roll out marketing, training, and sales efforts through assigned channel partners.
- Coordinate and attend trade shows. Promote Electrolab at trade shows, partner events, professional groups and through other appropriate venues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Engineering, Business, related technical field or relevant military experience.
- Self-starter with minimal supervision requirement; able to work independently; prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to understand and work with all Electrolab products, as well as other automation systems.
- Instrumentation and sensor background preferred. 5+ years previous experience in industrial automation and instrumentation in the Oil & Gas and Energy industries: previous knowledge/experience with Electrolab products a plus.
- Proven track record of success in a technical field.
- 40%-60% travel required within assigned region
- Salary, Commission and Bonus Compensation
- Company truck or mileage reimbursement
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance
- Life insurance and 401(k), short and long-term disability insurance
- Birthday and anniversary awards