Oil & Gas Products
CR-100 Rain Gauge
Categories: Rain Gauges
Electrolab Rain Gauges are designed not only to monitor and transmit readings regarding levels of precipitation, but to communicate alerts of potentially hazardous conditions.
Request for Quote
(Please include all of the specifications from the Configuration Options below on your RFQ)
Designed for municipal and meteorological reporting applications, the Model CR-100 Rain Gauge accurately measures rainfalls from 0.01 inch to ten inches per hour.
The high accuracy measurement capabilities and potential for feature add-ons makes the CR-100 Rain Gauge an instrument suitable to:
- Municipalities, radio and TV weather stations that need to report accurate rainfall measurements to others
- Emergency service and response agencies that need to predict potential flooding conditions
- Recreational companies that need to predict river flow problems
- Farming businesses that need to accurately determine field irrigation needs
- Generates one 0.05 second switch closure per 0.01" rain
- Accurate to 10" per hour.
- +/- 1 count per inch of rain
- 17” high x 10” wide x 4" in deep polycarbonate NEMA 4 enclosure
- 0.01", accuracy 1% below 4" per hour
- 2% above 4" per hour
- By special solenoid. Assures non-clogging fast flow.
- Programmed to automatically self dump for 4 seconds every 23 steps
- Accepts command to dump from an RTU
- Manually dumps by push-button.
- Requires 12V DC battery
- Solenoid draws a maximum of 4 amps from 12V battery to dump
- Control draws <40mA
Operates independently for external readouts or can feed pulses to an external terminal.
Intended for reasonably pure rain water, under 100 micro-ohms. Heavy mineral content should be avoided.