InnovationMore than 30 years of service more than 120 products.
From big to small we have made them all.
During our 30-plus year history, we have developed more than 120 products, some of which sell in excess of fifty thousand annually. Our smallest product was a golf ball which played a tune, our heaviest was a 400 pound medical X-Ray machine, and our longest a 50-foot tank level sensor with over 2000 switches inside.
Some other products we have developed are:
- A solid-state wired communications system to interconnect 500 dental offices
- An installation of 40,000 deer feeders each running on one set of D-cell batteries for an entire season, and approximately 10,000 solar-powered deer feeders
- Solar powered roof ventilators
- Solar powered oil pumping in San Antonio
- Solar powered water pumping in west Texas
- Automated thread cutting of oil pipes in Oklahoma
- Highway warning signs, running on a 12-volt battery
- Rapid deep freeze conveyor sytems to -80° Fahrenheit for incoming loads of shrimp
We have our name on some 30 U.S. patents and enjoy a long series of U.L. and other agency approvals on our products. Our associates are highly and uniquely qualified to fill their respective positions. Their long-term association with our organization and hands-on experience results in a superbly efficient manufacturing operation. By doing it right the first time, and efficiently, we can successfully compete with Pacific rim manufacturers. Our in-house, printed circuit board prototyping facility and generously stocked supply room help to ensure an immediate response to the requirements of our customers.