posted January 06, 2019
The Marketing Associate works with the Marketing Director
to support the organization by developing marketing communications, collateral,
and other materials to support and promote our customer’s experience with
Electrolab products. Specific
- Provides input to Electrolab’s marketing strategy.
- Writes copy for marketing collateral, user documentation, and training materials.
- Designs content and layout of promotional literature (sell sheets, brochures, posters, tradeshow displays), advertising, press releases and bulletins, email blasts, training materials and company presentations
- Responsible for increasing awareness of Electrolab and e9 Treatments’ brand, as well as ensuring consistent use of the brand on printed literature, apparel, company trucks, websites, etc.
- Participates in cross-functional teams for new product development, trade shows, branding, proofreading/editing of manuals and instructions
- Assists in creating materials for channel partner marketing programs to help business partners succeed in penetrating local markets, assists with managing communications with Channel Partners
- Assists in developing, disseminating and maintaining Sales Programs/Policies
- Updates information, as needed, on multiple websites using Ellis Lab’s Expression Engine CMS, monitors traffic through Google Analytics and updates websites to generate more traffic
- Assists with coordinating tradeshow events, and other internal and customer-facing events
- Assists in developing and maintains Electrolab’s social media presence
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Graphic Design
- Minimum of two years demonstrated success in a marketing or content development role
- Ability to work independently and to be a strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, as well as time management and project management skills
- Experience working with and negotiating projects with external vendors for marketing, web design, graphic design, photography and printing
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), graphics editing programs, MailChimp/Constant Contact email programs
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimization