We are currently seeking the following positions. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Energy Sector Product Manager
Due to significant growth, we are seeking an Energy Sector Product Manager for our level sensor and instrumentation products. This position is responsible for gathering market and customer requirements and feedback, collaborating on new product development projects, and providing technical support and training for the Electrolab sales channel and end customers. Specifically, through your knowledge of the oil & gas industry, electrical/electronic hardware, software, industrial process control systems, level sensors and communications software, you will:
· Serve as a primary product expert and evangelist for Electrolab Energy Sector Products
· Create detailed use cases, business requirements, and marketing requirements for enhancements to existing products and for new product development
· Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for new product functionality from customers and sales/service engineers
· Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
· Support marketing, sales and support by leading the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, field training presentations, online marketing content and demos
· Coordinate beta testing of new products and features. Document and report problems and recommend solutions/improvements to program managers. Participate in product performance benchmarking activities.
· Perform product demonstrations at trade shows, online seminars, and other events
· Document answers to customer technical questions that cannot be answered by sales staff or product support specialists using existing documentation
· 5-7 years product management experience in an engineering environment (this is not a marketing product management position)
· MUST have a minimum of a BS in Engineering or Technical field.
· MUST have sensor/ instrumentation knowledge (level, pressure, temperature, analyzers) as well as hands-on field experience in oil/gas/pipeline systems or related industries.
· Strong problem solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills.
· Ability to effectively interface with customers
· Proven success working with cross-functional teams that include engineering, sales, and marketing staff